This Milking Margins workshop is tailored to the needs of your region, using scenarios to calculate the benefits and costs and will examine the following questions and topics.
- Can you make more money by managing the Proportion of Ungrazed residual Pasture (PUP grazing)?
- Is it worth managing tropicals in late summer?
- Interested in growing more feed, freeing up time and making more money? ……. Maybe it’s time to change irrigation systems?
- Choosing the best irrigation system for the shape of your paddocks.
- An update on the latest C4 Milk project research from Gatton.
Ross Warren and Ray Murphy from the DAF dairy team will be delivering the workshop.
Details about the event
Wednesday 7th March 2018
10am - 2pm
Morning tea and lunch will be provided.
253 Sextonville Road
Casino NSW 2470
Friday 2nd March 2018
Calling the DAF Call Centre on 07 3404 6999 or
$0 - this event is bought to you courtesy of DAF C4 Milk project, Dairy Fodder Water for Profit project, Subtropical Dairy and Dairy Australia