THE WHITE STUFF
Milk contains almost every single nutrient needed by humans, makinG it one of the greatest foods on the planet:
- Calcium - builds healthy bones & teeth; maintains bone mass
- Protein - serves as a source of energy; builds/repairs muscle tissue
- Potassium - helps maintain a healthy blood pressure
- Phosphorus - helps strengthen bones & generate energy.
- Vitamin B12 - maintains healthy red blood cells & nerve tissue.
- Vitamin A - maintains the immune system; helps maintain normal vision and skin.
- Riboflavin (B2) - converts food into energy
- Niacin - metabolises sugars and fatty acids.
Our Push For Clearer milk Labelling
Recently Dairy Connect has embarked on a push towards achieving better distinguished labelling of dairy, to remove the confusion surrounding traditional milk and milk-based products with their plant-based imitations.